The Key to Successfully Integrating Your Planning and Risk Processes
The current climate has proven without a doubt that both local and global events have great potential to significantly impact an organisation, and how it operates.
With the watchwords for today’s volatile and uncertain environment being agility and nimbleness, its crucial to consider if your organisation is taking the right steps to bring risk and strategic management aspects together to secure its short- and long-term success.
Overlooking managing risks associated with strategy can be a recipe for inevitable failure. This webinar sheds insight on the value of integrating your organisation’s risk and strategy processes.
This session will explore:
- Integrating risk in your strategic and operational management frameworks and plans.
- Ensuring risk treatment action becoming part of business plans.
- Viewing risks from meaningful dashboard reporting instead of isolated risk registers.
- Minimise multiple handling of risk and controls.
- Highlighting risk to relevant stakeholders.
- Leverage performance measurement and analytics to improve risk quantification and control assessment.
- Champion a risk aware culture from the top down.
Brad Smith - Principal Consultant at Camms Group
Having worked with more than 185 public and private organisations across a wide rate of sectors, during his 17-year tenure at Camms, Brad lays claim to in-depth knowledge in key areas including governance/risk/compliance, planning and performance and asset management among a host of other specialised areas.
Beau Murfitt - Chief Strategy Officer
Beau has more than 20 years of experience at Camms, and oversees the company’s strategy. He possesses extensive experience in the entire spectrum of the development and sales of Camms business software solutions.